Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Due Date Update

I had a visit with the baby doctor today and I just wanted to update everyone on the due date. As I mentioned in my last post about the fun ultrasound I had a couple of weeks ago, Kent said that according to the ultrasound my due date is March 23. He also said that he didn't think that Dr. Dowdle would change it because it wasn't more than 2 weeks different. Today, however, at my visit, Dr. Dowdle did choose to change the date to the 23rd. He said that because I didn't see him until just last month (according to him we got started late) he wasn't entirely sure of the original due date so he choose to change it according to the ultrasound. I am in total agreement because I think she will probably be more around the 23rd instead of the 16th if she follows anything like her big sister did. So....after all the blablabla.....my due date for this baby has been adjusted to March 23. I fixed the floating baby so it has the right info too. But everything else is looking great. We are a happy healthy baby making machine. ps. still working on getting pics of the ultrasound scanned.

3 notes of love:

Kenna said...

Congratulations on the baby GIRL!- and everything looking great! I bet Savannah is totally excited. I loved Kent too- he was awesome.

A 'n D said...

hey you! i cannot believe you didn't have an ultrasound for so long! that's crazy to me! had you been to any appts yet??
anyway...glad things are looking good & you have another little princess on the way!

dersley said...

Congrats! How exciting.
Jennifer