Recently I have found these absolutely fun blogs for ideas on how to do girl's hair. I have seen that a few other blogs I watch go to them too. They are awesome! They have kinda re-inspired me to do Nanna's hair instead of just put a clippie in it to keep her hair out of her face. She was looking at them with me one day and wanted to do a heart design do in her hair for her Valentine's Party at Kinder. She doesn't have near as much hair as some of the little girls on the Hair blogs, so we kinda adapted a couple of them, but I think it turned out cute. She was so excited and that's what matters. I also learned how to do a "messy bun" from one of them. You would think a messy bun would be easy to do, but I have never been able to figure it out. Now it is one our faves. We have to add an extra hair piece to hers though to make it look like anything but it's still quick and easy. So the top of her hair is a heart twist and the back is pulled to a messy bun.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Valentine's Party
brought to you by B at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 notes of love:
Post a Comment