Co-sleepers!! I found these on the internet before I put together my baby registries but couldn't find enough info or consumer reviews to feel safe putting one on my registry for the kinda $$ they are. The one's I was looking at on the web were by Arm's Reach and are built like the regular play yards by Graco and other brands. They are portable like the other ones too, the cool thing about them is that they hook right up to your bed so the baby is right there. In bed but not in bed. You don't have to get out of bed to get the baby. I'm thinking awesome for after my c-sect!, especially since I'm vertically challenged and my bed isn't. just a little ouchy! Anyway....there is a new baby store in Twin next to Hancock Fabric, behind Costco called 9 Months Later, (Totally Cute, anyone in the area should go take a peek at it.) and they had one in there. The gal working that day said her daughter has one and absolutely loves it. She let me bring home a brochure and we saw that they also make wood ones. Soo, my handy man hubby says "I'll just make one!" You know like it's a piece of cake, not for me anyway-I wouldn't know where to even start. Well, by the end of the week I had a surprise in our bedroom.
He is just so talented!! Isn't it beautiful! We have the bed slid right up next to it so there are now gaps and I will be able to reach the baby. My Hubby is totally amazing, I just love him to death! He said that this is his favorite thing he's built. I told him it's the reason why he built it.
I LOVE YOU JONPOO!!!













4 notes of love:
Oh that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Jon, you are all that. Can't wait to see an updated picture of it WITH little cutie in it... Oh it won't be long now!!! We love you all!
Wow! Can Jon teach Tyler a thing or two! That's a great crib! And Savanna's hair looks so cute in the post below! I saw the comment you left on my blog about Nioxin? Is that a shampoo or something? Email me, please! My email is my:
lastnamefirstname@yahoo.com Thanks so much for your help!
I have another question, if you would email me, where are you taking your photography class and are you enjoying it? I have been playing around with the idea of taking a photography class...let me know!
Wow, nice Jon. Your talent knows no bounds. :) What a neat family keepsake. Those kinds of things tend to get passed from generation to generation with lots of great stories. Thanks for making me smile today.
Post a Comment