So I've been getting asked lately what we need for the baby. There are a few things that we could use but you know how you can never think of them when you're asked, or at least I can't right now anyway. I decided to create some baby registries to make it easier for me to answer that question. I picked a few different stores since we Burley-ites are limited with our shopping and we have family and friends in other cities. I hope I didn't jinx myself but I pretty much created the same list at each store, give or take a few things, because I didn't know who would have access to what. All three stores that I registered at offer online purchasing or instore purchasing, however, some items are available only online. I just want to say Thank You in advance to any of you sweet sweet people who choose to get a gift. Thank You for your generosity. We Love You!
We are registered at:
Babies'R'Us http://www.babiesrus.com/
Target http://www.target.com/
Burlington Coat Factory http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/
Online access and probably instore at the kiosks- just click on either gift or baby registry and you can search with my name.
Thanks again!!!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Baby Registries
brought to you by B at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 notes of love:
Post a Comment