So Emily tagged me. It's taken me a while to get this done but I finally have. I'll admit that I was kinda procrastinating because I've been looking for a new purse and I found one the other day but when I got it home and put everything in it, it didn't all fit. :( So I returned it. So here is my still current purse.
Here are the contents: going clockwise
wallet, Nintendo DS w/ Disney Princess', Little Mermaid, Carebears, Super Mario Bro.s games, (the DS is really mine but it is a great little entertainment system for Savannah when we are out and about); Charmin wipes for public rest.; Herbalife: Vit., Lift-Off enery drink, Chocolate instant meal replacement shake; Jacquie's wonderful comfrey savve; cuticle oil, 2 flavors hand lotion; eyedrops; my cell phone; lip liner; gum; flashdrive stick; mirror (little green square under the 2 blue tubes); my business cards; extra pictures; gift card holders w/ gift cards (fun for me!); sticky notes; lipstick and chapstick; Migrastick for headaches, homeopathics for sinus', bumps and bruises, calming stress, and hives; Valor, Thieves, and Dad's yummy Peppermint Essential Oils; Motrin (I'm a walking pharmacy); sunglasses; memory card case, and finally more lip gloss.
So now I tag: Eden, Jacki T., Angie F., Stephanie B., Cindy D., Judy S., and anyone else who looks at this post. If you don't have a blog to put your tag on then send out an email. You've seen what's in my purse........now it's your turn. Have fun!
Friday, February 29, 2008
I've been Tagged!
brought to you by B at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 notes of love:
Holy cow, that's a lot of stuff, I bet you're prepared for everything though!!
Check it out Brookie! You want to borrow our kitchen sink?
You are such a doll! Next time I have an emergency, I will just hope you and your purse are nearby!
Love, Jacquie
That is hilarious. You are a walking Young Living. Remind me to bring you along where ever I go. I will forever remember-if I need it Brooke will have it! Love ya,
Randi
Hey girl...found you off of Chalet's blog. What an adorable little family you have. Love the pics of your kids.
Post a Comment