Holy cow.....I'm behind. Just a quick update with more to come soon including pictures. We got the house and we are all moved in. Give or take a box here and there. We don't have Internet set at the new house yet so that is why I haven't posted in a while. Nanna's mouth is doing splendid. She even showed us that she has another loose tooth last night, right next door to the one in the front that she "really" lost. OH, and you can see a new big girl tooth coming in the empty space of that front one. We are doing well after the loss of our long time friend Maggie, even Gidget has made her peace. Actually, we all think Gidget is happier now than she was before.....not fighting for attention and food, and she gets a lot more lovin'. I have pictures of the new house they just aren't off the camera yet. OH, and how could I forget....Nanna had a birthday on the 25th of June. She turned the Big 5! Let me tell ya, everything as all about 5 now. She is growing like a weed. Well there is the nutshell. I'll get to the details later.
I also just want to say thank you to any of you who have gone to my brother in laws blog, jasonsmiracle.blogspot.com, and given a donation. His healing process has truly been Heaven Blessed. Every dollar is a blessing. Thank You!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I'm a Slacker
brought to you by B at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 notes of love:
Post a Comment