Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Fun

I copied this from my friend Angie's blog. I, too, thought this would something fun to do and have also seen it on other blogs I check. So please play along, I would love to read what your memories of us are.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (You can play this even if we're just blog friends... something that you remember from our blog time together! haha!)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

See, quick and easy.

5 notes of love:

A 'n D said...

ha - i'm first on yours, too! one of the first things I thought of, and think of with fondness often - is the little silly dance we did (i totally don't remember how this started, so you'll have to remind me)... and please, sing along in your head & do the actions!
"i got the money....i got the money..." (mon-aye)
remember?????
good times, good times...
and, yes! totally going to the reunion, at least friday, we have wedding stuff saturday & aren't sure what time we have to leave!

Emily said...

I remember our Bel Canto trip to Disneyland our senior year. You, Megen, Heather, and I all shared a room. It happened to be right next to the pool, so everyone thought they needed to go through our room to get to the pool. We had a blast on all the rides at Disneyland--I don't think you are ever too old for that! We also had fun singing at the festival, but I think we had the most fun just hanging out in our room. (We had tons of snacks!)

Randi said...

my favorite memory of us is of us linking hands and floating down that dang raft ride at cherry hill. I could not stop laughing at all of us- such dorks. Honestly my favorite thing about you is that you will become "14" again with me, I can always count on you to be part of any of my fun schemes! I can not wait to see you again, just a few more weeks. (and yes, the scheming is already in full swing!)

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Oh dear Brooke...The real question is where do we start? Do we bring up behind the high school building? Okay, what about the Ostler family belly laughing/crying session: Picture this...all of us laughing so hard watching Jeff laughing so hard that we are all crying. And then you snorted!!! I thought we were all going to literally die laughing. But we didn't. We just got a really good ab workout. Can you plan another one of those soon? I love you Brooke. What a doll you are. Love, Jacquie

Silcock Family said...

hmmm...I think the first thing that came to mind was scrap booking but we have done lots of other crafts together too. Your just so dang fun and cute that all of my memories with you are good ones! I'm back in town now, we should hang out, call me!