Saturday, December 20, 2008

Husband Tag

my sisters in law both have done this post on their blogs, and I like to these tags but I never get around to doing them. So I thought while I'm waiting for him to get home from a work trip I would do this one.

*What is your husband’s name: Jonathan Hyrum

*How long have you been married? 8 years

*How long did you date? from our 1st date to our wedding date was roughly 3 months

*How old is he? 30
*Who eats more sweets? it's a toss up most days
*Who said I love you first? pretty sure it was him

*Who is taller? umm...remember whose blog you are reading?...he is.
*Who can sing best? we both have our strong suits, he has a better ear than I do though, but singing in the choir is how we met.

*Who is smarter? He is most of the time :)

*Who does laundry? most of the time me, but he's good to switch a load over to the dryer when he can tell I've forgotten about it, which is quite common

*Who pays bills? he earns the money but I either write the check or go online and do it.

*Who sleeps on the right side? he does, we've tried switching it up but it didn't work

*Who mows the lawn? he does, unless he's out of town for a while, then i have to.

*Who cooks dinner? it's pretty even, which is a good thing or the man would starve cuz i hate to cook


*Who drives? usually he does when we are together, especially in big cities.

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? I'm usually the one who starts the conversation

*Who kissed who first? he kissed me first

*Who asked who out first? he did, and he made me fill out an application to date a return missionary :)

*Who wears the pants? I'd like to say that we are pretty even but he usually gets the final say when we are making big decisions. we have a lot of discussions to come to a mutual agreement.



I tag anyone who wants to.



2 notes of love:

Jer and Jacquie O said...

We love you two! You are too cute. I will never get over the fact that Jon made you fill out that application. To this day I can't think about that without cracking up. But, thank goodness you did! Because we love you and you two are perfect for eachother!

Candace said...

WOW! You guys are alive!!! We decided to do a "hail mary" with our Christmas card, and it worked. CONGRATS! You are prego!!!! Now we can finally keep in touch.