Saturday, October 11, 2008

***Holy Cow-Look at the Snow!!!***




Just a quick post to celebrate the first snowfall of the season. We woke up this morning to a beautifully peaceful blanket of snow. It had probably started snowing around 4am and hasn't stopped yet. We measured around 11:30 and there were 6in., but I'm sure there is more now. I love the snow. The tree branches are heavy and sagging, the ground is white, everything is so quiet and feels so fresh and clean. It creates such a peaceful landscape that I stared out the window all morning long. I don't even mind driving in it, for the most part. Savannah was antsy all morning to go out and play in it so we dug out her snow clothes that are too small this year, but she didn't care, and headed off to Grandma Baker's to play and hang out. Here are a few pictures of what we have to look at for scenery now and Savannah playing in the snow. Even Gidget went out for a minute to check it out.














notice her pink pants-too short
















the ruler is buried to the 6in. mark


4 notes of love:

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Frooke, you're there! Cute pics of the snow and Vanna! And what a cute little baby counter. I'm so excited! We love you. Love, Quie

Tressa said...

Brooke, I didn't know you were prego! I am so excited for you and Jon!!!!

Eden MaRee said...

SOOO excited about your little bun in the oven! I don't know however; how I feel about the snow!

Heather said...

Brooke!!
Hello, this is Heather Barnes(Helms).I was so excited to see that you have a blog...it's nice to see what everyones been up to. Your little girl is super cute!