The Makeup:
body: 2 round cakes -i did white cakes with raspberry filling between them
spots: york peppemint patties
Red wings: red icing spread over whole cake
Black body: black icing tipped on the red
green grass: green icing pulled up the at the bottom and coconut w/ a little green die
flowers and eyes: gum drops with toothpicks in them and stuck into the cake
antenas: silver pipe cleaners
the icing took a little of time to do especially the tipping but it wasn't too bad at all. like I said, I ended up making it twice cuz I liked it so much and we had more than one party. Call me if you have any questions. I actually got the idea from a mag. at michaels a few years ago when we lived in Layton still, but I have a great friend who helped me and made it even better. It's easy.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Pictures for Melissa
brought to you by B at 2:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 notes of love:
Hey Girl. I am glad you found me. I love the Lady Bug cake! That is so cute.
Stop by some time. We would love to play. Or call me.
Hey Brooke, that cake is really cute. Yours definitely turned out much better! It seems easier than what I was trying to do too. Thanks for the recipe. I will have to try that sometime!
Oh my! That cake is awesome. It really is adorable! 10 points to you!!
Post a Comment