The count down has definitely begun!! It's almost time to meet our St. Patrick's Day Baby! I'm SSOOOO excited!! We are SSOOOO excited!! From today we are exactly 1 week away from Baby Day! Considering the hour I'm writing this we are almost only 6 days away. I think I'm just about as ready as I can be. Baby clothes and blankets are washed, they just need to be put away. Furniture is rearranged in Savannah's room to make room for little sister. Car seat, swing, stroller are brought in from the storage unit and washed and cleaned, and ready to go. Diapers and wipes in various sizes are bought. The co sleeper has fresh linens and is in position next to our bed. Ummmm.......what else, other than packing the bag for the hospital, and getting it in my head that the c-sect. will go fine, I just need to be brave and not be a needle wuss! Our last appt. is on Mon the 16th where we will get all the final details before we have to be the hospital the next morning around 6 am. yuck! I was hoping I could just wake up from my bed, go the hospital, check in, and then they would put me right back to sleep. That's how it should work if you ask me! But the Doc says that the surgery won't actually start till about 7....say a little prayer for me that I don't have a melt down in that hour. For those of you who know me, you know how I absolutely "love" hospitals and everything that goes along with them. So wear some green on Tues. and send some of the four leaf clover, good luck vibe our way. Here we go...
7.....6.......5........4......















5 notes of love:
Good luck! Everything will go just fine! When's a better time to have her than the "luckiest" day of the year!
yay for a holiday baby!!! i'm sure you have a fun outfit for baby's going home, too!
everything will go just great - aren't we thankful for technology and modern medicine?!
can't wait to get the details when girlie #2 gets here!
Hey you'll do great, just focus on the outcome and not the process. It will be over so fast you won't even know it. Good luck and we will wear green and think of you!
Oh happy day! We're so excited! St. Patty's will have new meaning from here on out. I have a friend who was born on St. Patty's Day and she always had the funnest birthday parties ever. Keep your chin up sweetie. You are amazing and we are all praying for you and little one. We love you!!!
THANKS EVERYONE WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment